.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Monday, January 3, 2011

Slickery on my Birthday

Happy Birthday

to ME.
This week I will be forty
s o m e t h i n g.
 Ok, I’ll be freakin 42 years

 old.
 Half way to really o l d.

Does this really make me offically old?


Now that I am not just "40" anymore?
Hmmmmmmm,
I don’t think so.
It’s just a freakin number after all.
 Right? Right!!!!!!

You’re only as old as you feel.
And
I don’t feel freakin old. I feel young and alive.
Is that what happens when your in the “prime” of your life?
I think it just might be.
I’m so excited.
The sportsman has something special planned for me. And
I can not  wait.
It is a surprise.
I l o v e   surprises!
Maybe it has something to do with a spanking.
( super big wicked grin)
I used to hate that my birthday was in January, cause as a kid
 the weather is always shitty and you can’t really have a party
outside.
As an adult, it doesn’t really matter. Unless you’re wanting to
have a BBQ.
Hee hee
So I will keep you posted on what my B I G surprise is.
Honestly, I already have all that a girl could want.
SO I am not sure what it could possibly be.
All I know is it better involve V A N I L L A or cinnamon.
Maybe if your lucky for the next HNT I can post a photo with
 my cake.

Just sayin

No comments:

Post a Comment