.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Three Cows Shot Me Down

Don't know what that means? Don't worry, most people don't and it would take too to long to explain but it has to do with the classic 1970s Avengers storyline "The Kree-Skrull War". The storyline that will now become a card set from Upper Deck and Marvel Comics. I'm happy to say that I was invited to produce sketch cards for this set. I'm really psyched for this one because of all the great characters in the story. Thor, Captain America, Vision, Goliath, Yellow Jacket, Ant Man, Wasp, Captain Marvel, Super Skrull, Fantastic Four, Iron Man, Scarlet Witch, Rick Jones, Quicksilver, Annihilus, Black Bolt, The Inhumans, Ronan the Accuser, Nick Fury, Mandroids, Supreme Intelligence. That's a ton of greatness to draw from.

I got my blanks in the mail and have my reference material ready. This time, only one book, the trade paperback of the story. Nice and convenient. This one should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment