.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Voltron: United and Drawn


5finity is producing a Voltron coffee table book and I'm supposed to have a pin-up in it. I'm not that great with mechanical stuff, so I stuck with what I knew. I drew Princess Allura, who I had never heard of until this.

From the site..."5FINITY Productions, in association with Moonstone Books and World Events Productions, presents the first ever official art book based on the classic animated series Voltron: Defender of the Universe. An endearing blend of fantasy and mechanics, this legendary brand has fused itself into social and pop-culture history. To many genre fans, Voltron was the original transforming robotic action series and introduced an entire generation into the world of Japanese style animation. A mix of official brand history, original artwork, fan memories, celebrity testimonials, and more, this project will celebrate Voltron's influence on pop culture and beyond!"

Pre-Order Voltron: United and Drawn

No comments:

Post a Comment