.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Monday, November 29, 2010

Sometimes Emotions get in the way of living life


Sometimes your emotions get in the way of rational thinking.
You get soooooo wrapped up in your
Freakin f e e l i n g s  that you can’t possibly see clearly.

I have had this problem as of late.


It seems I have gotten a little off track with things because of my feelings.

I am not the overly emotional type of person in general.
I think it’s been a combination of things.
-“him”
-hormones
-sportsman
-mean people
-jackass contractors
-hormones
-kids
-upcoming holidays

I should have just said all of the above has caused me to be emotional. I just don’t normally allow my feelings to get soooooo out of control and take over my life.

I am one of those people that says “Whatever” alot.
 Not so much cause I don’t give a shit but more along the lines that I just am not gonna get worked up about shit that I have no control over.

I will talk about it, but I don’t get all emotional about it.
But
Lately for whatever reason I have allowed my emotions to take over my life.

Well not anymore.
I am BACK!
To the normal ME.

No more cry baby bullshit going on here.
You can count on that.
The bitch is back !
Learn it, live it, love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment