.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Guilty! Of being overly social

Lets call it withdrawl.
Recently I quit FB. I found myself being just a little bit obsessed with the need to check my fucking phone. All the t i m e.
It was out of control.
I found myself constantly looking at my phone for a message from someone or a comment. Addicted.
Especially if I was bored with nothing to do.
 As a form of entertainment. I used to read peoples shit.
cause I hate sitting and doing nothing.besides being boring I feel lazy doing nothing.
I started with turning off the sound on my iphone for incoming emails. I thought that would totally fix my problem. So that I wouldnt have to quit FB.
But yet I still found myself checking my phone.
 Constantly.
I know totally unhealthy.
I have been off fb for over two weeks.
My orig reason:
I dropped off so that I could have more time to think.
About things.
And e
 what I was going to do about my current situation with the sportsman.
I totally needed to just put down the damn phone. Ugh
I obviously have NO self control.
Surely I am not the only one out there. That has become obsessed with this.Is it the damn iphones fault? or is it FB? or is it ME?
Then I woke up the in the morning and decided that I deserved the entertainment I was getting from reading peoples shit every day.
So I am now back on FB. I feel like I am in better control of myself now. vs the first time I got on FB.
So all is good now. I feel like I can do this.
I can handle it. Say it with me, I CAN HANDLE THIS!
Has anyone else had this problem with FB?
 Where you become obsessed?  You know it cant be a good thing.
Maybe I need to get a life.
 Theres a thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment