.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Tuesday, March 1, 2011

7 FACTS Award

Heres what you do.
Copy the award picture and add it to your blog
Thank and link back to the person who gave it you
then
Share 7 facts about yourself

And last but not least
Pass it on to 15 other bloggers. But since I am a giver also, I will share it with whoever wants to snag it from me. : )
So here are S E V E N facts about ME

1. I’ve decided to put on the back burner getting a tattoo. Not sure if its I’m s c a r e d of having a reaction and dying or if it's I just can’t decided what and where. It is such a permanet thing. ya know.
2. I hate onions. On Anything. I hate the smell(stinks like body odor) I hate the way they crunch. I hate the flavor. They make me want to throw up. for real.
3. I’m a sucker when it comes to men and big cocks.  I love sex but also want to feel wanted/ needed for more than sex. I have a real problem with confusing the two.  In the end, I just feel like I’ve been used.
4. I love board games. I have like a million of them. Current fav is the Seinfeld Monopoly. There is just something about getting a group of ppl together around a table to drink and play. Laughing is good for the soul.
5. I drive way too fast.  Even in my little Honda FIT.  I'm always in a rush to get somewhere. Even if I have plenty of time, I will still drive fast.
6. I won’t swallow no matter how nicely you ask. I love to give BJ’s but I have no desire to let someone/anyone cum in my mouth. Sorry guys. Never gonna happen. EVER.
7. I work out too much. I realize I am somewhat obsessed with it. but I’m healthy. So whats wrong with that.  I worked hard to get where I'm at and don’t want to lose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment