.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Friday, February 4, 2011

LURKERS


Not too long ago was National Delurker day.
Which I personally think is a freakin awesome day.

I know and accept that there are alot of "Lukers" out there who read my blog.

You stop by read, but never comment.

and I'm cool with that.

What I don't like is those who like to leave nasty hurtful comments (honestly if you don't like what I have to say, you can always go somewhere else- no harm, no foul)

So in some way "Lurkers" are kinda cool.

I get that I don't always write about the most
interesting stuff h e r e. and
I sometimes don't use the best grammer.
but h e l l o

1) it's MY blog and  2) I only write about the shit thats going on in my life.
and
I'm really not all that fucking interesting.
R e a l l y.
I do love for people to come HERE and comment.
To express their opinions about the things I write about.
Its no secert that I am a pretty open person, so I accept the good / bad of what peoples opinions are.
but
I have to say that
 I don't share everything
that happens in my life here.

There are still alot
 of things I keep private.
There are alot of areas I don't talk about.
I don't talk about my JOB, my husbands job, my daughters job or my sons job. I very rarely talk about my sister, my mom, or my dad. I don't share where I live.
I don't share photos of my face or of my family.
I went anonymous long long ago,
 ALL for good reason.

So in a way you really don't know all that much about me.
Except for the things I want to share with you.
Now I'm just rambling.

So I would love for you to share when you stop by to read.
I think it would be awesome.
So feel free.
 To share your thoughts and opinions here. Constructively
 of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment