.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Friday, December 11, 2009

Important Documents


Where do you keep your important documents? You know like your marriage license, your kid’s birth certificates, and SS cards. The reason I ask, is recently during a conversation with a friend, we were talking about being pack rats and hoarding things, for fear of throwing them away and the subject came up about where I keep my important documents.


I’m a little bit embarrassed to share this, and didn’t realize that it seemed so, not normal until it actually came out my mouth.





So here’s how it went down.

Me: So, whats up with the cleaning , is this a New Years resolution?
JiffyPop Girl: No, I was looking for something.
Me: Wow, must have been important. Don’t you have a place for that kinda of stuff?
JiffyPop Girl: I have a folder on my desk full of stuff that needs to go to my safety deposit box (for 3 years now), but just haven’t made it there yet. What about you?
Me: Um, well, I keep most all of my important stuff in my underwear drawer.
JiffyPop Girl: Long pause, um, ok why do you keep it in there?
Me: You know, I um wear underwear every day, and so this way I couldn’t possibly forget where I put them.
JiffyPop Girl: Seriously? Your not kidding? You must have a rather large underwear drawer.
Me: No, not really. I’m just really organized is all.

So now I’m pretty confident that my friend thinks I am completely not in my right mind, and the cat is probably out of the bag as I am sure she is already in the process of telling all our friends how strange I am, that I keep my family’s important documents in my underwear drawer.

So at this point will it make any difference
if I tell her I was just making it up(not really),
or just let it go?

No comments:

Post a Comment