.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Thursday, February 5, 2009

More Spookytown Pages

Well, so far I’ve been able to keep my New Year’s resolution to work on Spookytown everyday. I have to draw something on the page, no matter how small, every single day. Some days I get a panel done, some days a page and a half done. It just depends. The hard part is just finding the time to do it. I even take my supplies up to work a couple of days a week and sit in the cafeteria and draw.

So far my efforts have gotten me to page 13. Not too bad considering that before I started this resolution I only had 3 pages done. So basically I knocked out 10 pages in 5 weeks. The book is 70 pages long, so I’ve got a ways to go. But I’m getting there.

In other Spookytown news, I got a coupon for free postcards from OvernightPrints, so I made up some nifty promo cards for the book. No dates on it, no “Coming Soon” or “Available Now” type copy. Just a generic promotion. I think they came out pretty nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment