.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Monday, June 25, 2007

Dallas Comic Con and Spookytown Sketchbooks

Come out to the Richardson Convention this Saturday and Sunday, June 30 and July 1 for the Dallas Comic Con. I will be there as one of the guest comic book artists. Not only will I being do drawings, selling comics and original art, but also at this show I will be debuting my new Spookytown Sketchbook.

It’s a 20-page mini-comic type book containing over 70 sketches, drawings and doodles that I’ve done will preparing to start the graphic novel. I printed up a limited edition of 100 books, so I can have plenty to last me over the next year of conventions because I figure it’s gonna take me a while to finish the graphic novel. Each is hand numbered and signed.

If you like horror comics, film noir, hard-boiled detectives, zombies, styles from the 40s/50s or dames that can handle themselves, this is the sketchbook for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment