.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location







Friday, July 28, 2006

Summer... it turns me upside down

Well, probably not in the way that Ric Ocasek meant it. To describe living in Texas in the Summer, I quote Neil from "The Young Ones" (who was probably quoting someone else)... "Summer is a bummer." Why? Because it's freaking hot and humid. Please just get me to Fall. Lovely, lovely Fall. Anywhoo, getting back to the subject at hand. Since I redesigned my site last Fall (Oooh, there it is again) I promised myself that I would update my homepage image at least each season and try to hit a few holidays as well and so far I've managed to do that. I'm a little late with this one, but I got it done and that's what counts. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment